Key choices to getting your Special-Needs Trust in place in 30 days
The special-needs trust is the foundation of planning for families with a member with an intellectual or developmental disability. Learn about the critical decisions to make to get yours in place quickly.
- Module 2 – Value of Benefits
- Module 3 – What is holding you back?
- Module 4 – Beneficiary Designations
- Module 5 – Trustee Options
- Module 6 – The Guardian
- Module 7 – Power of Attorney and Personal Representative
- Module 8 – Choosing an Attorney
- The Final Chapter